Cutest Aprons ever
Supplies Yes that is Regan under that little Apron
Any plastic bag from the craft store
Buttons and Embellishments
Fabric and Paper glue
1. Cut down the sides of the bag leaving the bottom attached you should have two pieces each with a handle at the top.
2. Cut the sides off right by the stitching on the bag.
3. Save the sides for the pockets.
4. About ¼ of the way down cut a smile shape to form a place for your arms.
5. About half way down I cut 1 yard of ribbon and sewed it to the sides.
6. For the pocket you can cut out some of the cute designs from the left over bag and hot glue or sew it to the Apron.
7. I used some Duct Tape around the edge.
· There are some really darling bags at the craft stores and the dollar store
· You can make two aprons out of one bag.
· I did sew on the ribbon at the sides of the apron because I wanted mine to last longer but the glue gun does work just fine.
· Also this is a fun craft for the kids to help with they can embellish them to fit them