- Jump rings- To open, hold your jump rings with two pliers twisting one side forward and the other side back softly don't pull apart or your jump ring wont go back together tight.
- Lobster claws- there are many sizes of claws used for necklaces, watches, and bracelets and chain I love them because they create such a strong hold on your finished jewelry piece.
- Charms and pendants- You can use them alone or combine to embellish other jewelry pieces.I love to add them on the ends of my earrings
- Chain extender- Is to add length to your necklace
- Bead fix- Yes this is like a super glue but I like it better you can find it at most craft stores, I use it after I have my bracelet tied I add a SMALL drop of glue on the knot and slip it into the center of my bead so that it hides the knot, so remember to have a bead that has a hole so you can use this technique
- 1mm elastic- This is my favorite size elastic because it wont break easily, the life time of the 8mm elastic is much longer than that of 5mm, but I do like the 8mm for watches. If you are creating something with smaller beads like seed beads use the 8mm elastic
Tools and Techniques
Some of my every day tools and findings